Here is a quick rundown of which Americans have made moves in the January transfer window:
1. Stuart Holden to Bolton Wanderers (EPL)
2. Freddy Adu on loan to Aris FC (Greece)
3. Eddie Johnson on loan to Aris FC (Greece)
Both Adu and Johnson have their European careers on life support with this move to Greece. Johnson saw little to no time while at Fulham and on loan to Cardiff. Adu bounced around from Benfica to Monaco to Belenenses and now Aris. Lets see if these guys can get their act together or we might see them in MLS sooner rather than later.
4. Ricardo Clark on loan to Eintracht Frankfurt (Bundesliga)
5. Landon Donovan on loan to Everton (EPL)
Donovan scored his first EPL goal the other day against Sunderland. This move seems to be panning out better than his time spent in Germany.
6. Bryan Arguez to Estoril FC (Portugal 2nd division)
A promising young talent that went from DC United to Hertha Berlin only to have some disciplinary problems. He will try for a fresh start with the 2nd division Portugese club.
7. Kenny Cooper to ????
The striker seems to be disgruntled with his situation in Germany and could find himself a new home. He is hoping to secure playing time in the run up to this summer's World Cup.